Pages

Bathroom Design Help


Bathroom Design Help That's why we need you and your design expertise: help turn one of NYC's worst bathrooms into a porcelain palace. Background Sure, bathrooms in New York are small, but what they lack in size they usually make up for in economy of space, ... fold-up bathroom - These space-saving fold-up bathrooms are ideal for limited living spaces. These compact ... Portable Multitasking Washrooms - The Fold-Up Bathroom Designs Will Help You Save Space (. Alyson Wyers.

Bathroom Design Help Although small spaces can pose a significant design challenge, following these tips will help you to make the most of even the most cramped bathroom. Jay Harris is a Chicago-area sales associate at Home Depot. Jay writes ... I'm new here, so this is my first post.. SO Hi everyone.. Lots of great information which has help me planned my reno.. Just need other peoples opinion on the bathroom design.. I only have a small.