Pages

Bathroom Design Tools


Bathroom Design Tools A great bathroom designs idea is you can never have too much bathroom storage! Use the wall space wisely with shelves or cabinets over the commode or almost anywhere in the bathroom. Consider using corner shelves, and hang towel ... A few weeks ago, I took up the blogger's challenge to do up my cloakroom. Since then, it got me thinking for my next project. It will be definitely be my en-suite. It is boring and dated. There are no built in cupboards nor wall ...

Bathroom Design Tools Utopia Bathrooms have come up with a brilliant idea; Visualise. Visualise is an online interior design tool. You can use the functions to create your dream bathroom and see what the end result will look like before starting any ... Modern Small Bathroom Designs Small bathroom ideas: contemporary-style baths, Tour these compact bathrooms.