Pages

Best Kitchen Design


Best Kitchen Design Pinterest has become a great resource for many designers. I no longer rip pages from magazines for an antiquated filing system in notebooks. I use Pinterest for inspiration, resources, and gathering of images for clients ... In January of 2013 I was fortunate enough to have one of my projects featured in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles. You can read the article "Outside the Box" here. Exactly one year later I opened my January issue of Atlanta ...

Best Kitchen Design After a hurricane flooded architect Wayne Good's 110-year-old Chesapeake Bay cottage, he seized the opportunity to design his dream fish camp-style kitchen in just over 150 square feet. BLANCO, the German manufacturer of finely crafted sinks and faucets, is a 2013 Interior Design Best of Year (BOY) Honoree for the beautiful BLANCO MODEX sink.